With our fully automatic machines we can cut to individual lengths and strip single wires according to customer specifications. We can also manufacture crimp connections with seal, twist and tin-coat strands and do ultrasonic compacting. Our portfolio also includes the marking and bundling of cables.
Our modern processing machines enable the production of any type of cable. For example:
- Single wires of cross-section 0.035 mm² (AWG32) to 95 mm²
- Control cables with and without braid
- Coaxial cables
- Ribbon, round ribbon and FFC cables
- Fibre-optic cables made of plastic
- Insulating and shrink tubes
- Corrugated pipes
Cables can be cut to individual lengths and stripped as required as well as marked and bundled.